Key dates April 2016 to June 2016 April 21st March activity statement for monthly lodgers April 28th Q3 superannuation guarantee payment due March activity statement due for quarterly lodgers by paper May 15th Income tax return lodgments due May 21st April activity statement due for monthly lodgers FBT return due May 25th March activity statement […]Read more
Through the calculation of profit estimates we can then predict your likely tax position. By determining your likely tax position before the end of the financial year we can be proactive and put in place a plan to minimise your potential tax liability and to manage your tax bills as they fall due. Contact us […]Read more
Perth’s Small Business Tax Specialists
For advice you can understand
Dicandilo Thomson is a Perth based chartered accounting firm, specialising in small business tax and accounting advice and planning.
It’s simple. A great accountant can help build a great business. At Dicandilo Thomson we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the type of accounting and business advice that can genuinely give you the edge you need.
Our team of business specialists have over 20 years of experience and ensure that your business gets the support it needs exactly when it needs it. The truth is, our pro-active team will likely be on top of any issues before you even know they exist.
Regardless of your requirements, you can feel nothing but comfortable that Dicandilo Thomson will look after your every accounting need.
Key dates January 2016 to March 2016
- Lodgement of taxable large/medium entities
- Q2 superannuation guarantee payment due
- December activity statement due for monthly lodgers
- January activity statement due for monthly lodgers
- December activity statement due for quarterly lodgers – all lodgement types
- Tax return lodgement due date for non-taxable large/medium entities
- Tax return lodgement date for new registrant SMSF
- February activity statement due for monthly lodgers
- Tax return due date for individuals with $20,000 or more tax liability in their 2014 return
Key dates October 2015 to December 2015
- September activity statement for monthly lodgers
- Q1 superannuation guarantee payment due
- September activity statement due for quarterly lodgers by paper
- Tax return due date for all entities if more than one year of returns outstanding
- October activity statement due for monthly lodgers
- September activity statement due for quarterly lodgers electronically
- Tax return due date for large/medium taxpayers, companies and super funds
- November activity statement due for monthly lodgers